Junior Team is for competitively minded climbers in all USA Climbing Divisions. Junior Team members should be able to follow directions and workouts without constant reminders, be focused on climbing when at practice and work on improving. Junior Team practice will be 2 days a week. All Junior team members are required to be on time, stay for the entire duration of practice and participate in all activities that are a part of Junior Team practice. Junior Team members are required to compete in two local USA Climbing Sanctioned competitions and the resulting USA Climbing Regionals Competition. Junior Team members will also need to sign a Team contract agreeing to Junior Team requirements.
Enrolled climbers receive:
- Team logo clothing and equipment
- 25% discount on retail gear and clothing
- Free parent belay lessons
- Gym membership for themselves and a belayer to climb at any Planet Rock anytime
- Climbing safety instruction for indoor and outdoor climbing