Planet Rock’s recreational programs will challenge young climbers who are new to rock climbing as well as those who are interested in honing their skills while having fun. All children enter our Programs for Kids through our recreational classes; ABC, Rock Hoppers or Club. As children age and progress in their climbing skills, they will graduate into more advanced programs. Kids who demonstrate significant skill and drive may be invited to join our competitive programs.
To enroll your child:
- log into your Mindbody account
- choose the “Kids” tab at the top of the screen
- choose either “Madison Heights” or “Ann Arbor” as your location
- select your program (check the date for proper enrollment)
- click on “Enroll”
- Follow the prompts to pay
Payment is due at the beginning of each three-month semester
Fall 2016: Sept. 6th 2016 -Nov. 19th 2016 *No classes Sept. 5th 2016*
Winter 2016: Nov. 27th 2016 -Feb. 25th 2017, * no classes Dec 19th 2016-Dec. 31st 2016*
Summer 2016: June 6th 2016-August 27th 2016 *no classes July 4th-July 9th 2016*
Spring 2017: March 6th 2017- May 27th 2017 *no classes April 3rd-April 8th 2017*
Summer 2017: June 5th 2017-Aug. 26th 2017 *no classes July 2nd-July 8th 2017*
Club and Rock Hoppers are offered Mon/Wed in the summer*. Classes meet 11 times each semester.
Registration opens one month prior to each semester.
- Cancellations of classes or enrollments in programs with less than 2 weeks notice will not be refunded. If a program is in session and a member wishes to cancel in the middle of the session, they will be refunded on a pro-rated basis. They will be refunded the remaining amount of classes, minus one, from the time of notification. The date of the last attended class must be included in the written request for cancellation. There are no refunds or make ups for missed classes. Classes with low enrollment will be cancelled after the first two weeks.